Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 54 (Or: Nicest - er...Funniest? - Rejection EVER!)

Determined to expand my reach, I've been "networking" lately, and this email response from Noa Gavin over there at OhNoa.com, made my day!  WARNING!  F-bombs in attendance.



On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 11:43 AM, C. E. Leckenby  wrote:
To Whom it May Concern:
I'm most interested in joining The League of Funny Bitches. Please forward application materials to www.oneofonethousanddays.blogspot.com Perhaps, if I don't qualify for The League, I might be assigned to be a Funny Bitch sidekick? I look good in a short cape and tights.
Yours in humor,
One Thousand Days of sort of funny, but also kind of productive and sometimes instructive with a healthy helping of wine and Brie on the side.
Cara E. Leckenby

From: Noa Gavin
To: C. E. Leckenby
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 7:58 PM
Subject: Re: Fledgling Funny Bitch

I'm so fucking impressed with your professional email I think I should not say fuck in this one.
I've already done it twice now, so there's no point in quitting. You're on the nominations list, lady, keep on being funny!

Cheers,
Noa Gavin
Funnier Than Your Grandma

54 down, 946 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...