Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 55: (or: Why's everything dead?)

This is dead:


So is this:



And these:


And this:


And this happened:



So I figure it's about time to put the garden to "bed".   And if I don't do it (grumble), nobody else will.  Because Prince Charming doesn't exist, and neither do little charming helper animals (my animals just leave poop for me to "stumble" across while weeding), and neither do fairy god-mothers.  Although the Soup Fairy DOES exist (there was proof of the Soup Fairy delivered straight to my door last night). 

Day 55 of One Thousand Days, I'll be my own hero and deadhead all those dead heads out there.  Or at least 1/4 of them.  Or maybe just 3 or four of them.

55 down, 945 to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...